Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! JB for Galaxy Ace Two?

Anybody know if JB is coming for the Ace Two and if so when?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to delete app history from your phone!

Found this!!! If you have an app history too long to remember. This is how to delete it!! Enjoy! http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57556054-285/delete-downloaded-app-history-from-google-play/ Gillsfankev

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone/lost without it

Hi all, first time on here so be gentle with me .... I lost my Galaxy S2 and all who sailed in her on a bus or shop counter etc two weeks ago with no comeback on my enquiries.I have therefore come to terms with not having this phone anymore but now ....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible wifi performance Samsung GS2

Hi All, I've always throught the performance of the wifi on my SGS2 was pretty bad but now it seems worse than ever. Connecting to my BT Homehub 3 (not the best wifi AP I know) from upstairs and running a speed test on my SGS2 I get 150Kb/s while on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone again

If my phone broke 3 times and o2 replaced it and now that new phone is starting to freeze, quit applications and the screen seems to go up and down by itself what will happen? It's a Samsung Galaxy S2

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone password locked

My Daughter changed the password on her phone, but for whatever reason it is not recognising it. The phone is a Huawei G7010. Apart from phoning Huawei on a premium rate number, is there anything anyone suggest to open it up to reset a password. Trie...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Registered On Network - S3

I am in Dallas, US on business and have been using my work Samsung Galaxy S3 with no probelm until today when I am unable to send texts or make calls getting an error message "Not registered on network". I have switched phone on/off, removed SIM card...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy SII - I9100CPW Jelly Bean release date?

I've been waiting ages for Jelly Bean to come to the SII. Did a quick search yesterday and found out it finally got released. I continued to update my phone, with no luck. So I contacted an O2 Guru, and they said it's only been released for the I9100...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos