Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

GS3 emails wont work over 3G

I am on O2 PAYG on my Galaxy S3, for ages now my emails just will not work over 3G but will work over wifi. This is driving me mad and I cant work out why. When I try and sync emails it comes up with sign-in failed . Wrong username/password but I kno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play 4.0.25

Just downloaded the new Google Play Store. Seems a backward step to me although it is more fluid. Comments.......

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Coverage

Hi,I have been unable to receive or make calls and texts from 2pm today.I read an article online that o2 networks are down today. When will this be resolved? As I urgently need my phone to work.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data and battery drain

Has issue with GS2 on mon, it jammed itself on flight mode. having switched phone off and back on again I thought had been resolved, until the early hours of this morning 3am I received a text from O2 advising I was close to using my data allowance. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP: S2 JellyBean Update Failed - Now Stuck in "Firmware upgrade update encountered an issue"

Hi, I was excited to here that the S2 JellyBean Update was released yesterday, so proceeded to update! Half way through the update failed and in am now stuck with the "Firmware upgrade update encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy SII stuck at Samsung logo on startup

Hi, Recently updated my phone to JellyBean via Kies and have had no problems so far. My phone stopped responding earlier and I did the usual and popped the battery out to force a restart. The phone has now been 'stuck' at the Sasmsung logo which appe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JB for Galaxy Ace Two?

Anybody know if JB is coming for the Ace Two and if so when?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to delete app history from your phone!

Found this!!! If you have an app history too long to remember. This is how to delete it!! Enjoy! http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57556054-285/delete-downloaded-app-history-from-google-play/ Gillsfankev

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone/lost without it

Hi all, first time on here so be gentle with me .... I lost my Galaxy S2 and all who sailed in her on a bus or shop counter etc two weeks ago with no comeback on my enquiries.I have therefore come to terms with not having this phone anymore but now ....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible wifi performance Samsung GS2

Hi All, I've always throught the performance of the wifi on my SGS2 was pretty bad but now it seems worse than ever. Connecting to my BT Homehub 3 (not the best wifi AP I know) from upstairs and running a speed test on my SGS2 I get 150Kb/s while on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos