Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! xperia u wont connect to internet

i have the simplicity sim, £7.50 unlimited texts and £1 a day for unlimited internet, which ivehad no problem with at all, today i got a new phone, the xperia u, it let me set it up, go on facebook and i downloaded an ap, but then it started popping ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia S Update to 6.1.A.2.55

Can anyone tell me if this is in the pipeline ? Believe Orange (EE) released it in last few days. (Hate the new forums, how is anyone supposed to keep track of posts relating to their phone. It's nigh on impossible...very frustrating)

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X Jelly Bean update - any news

Any idea when the HTC Jelly Bean update will be released for the One X? I understand the forthcoming HTC One X+, listed as an October release on coming soon, will come with Jelly Bean already installed, does this mean other HTC Handsets should get th...

• 355 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help please!! Having problems with my bill.......

Hi - I'm relatively new to all this. I got my first mobile phone 4 months ago. Samsung Galaxy Ace and I'm on monthly tariff......unlimited texts and 50 minutes phone. So every month I'm charged at least double (£10.50 is my tariff) and I don't really...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace gt-s5830i text time settings

Hi I have a samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i and the text messages I receive are timestamped at the time of receipt and not when they are sent so how do I change this from time received to time sent, Ive checked in various places via google but none answ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace- setting the phone up for o2 data

I am having difficulty in setting my phone up for using my o2 data allowance when I am outside my home address. I have contacted O2 and they have not been able to help and suggested I make an appointment to see an o2 guru. Unfortunately I don't have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire C stuck on 'loading...' when I try to view texts

When I go onto messages and click on a text to view, the screen says loading and has done for about an hour. I have tried restarting the messages app, restarting my phone, taking the battery and sim out and then restarting phone. I can receive text m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Nexus 4 - iPhone Data Bolt On

I'll clear some facts that have led to me looking for some help: I've been with o2 going on 4 years now with the same contract that is now not available to get. It's an old iPhone simplicity 12 month contract that gives me 300 minutes, unlimited text...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me with my micro SD card

I have just brought an iphone 5 and I have a micro SD card in my samsung galaxy ace I need to move all of my music and pictures on to my computer to then put them on my iphone. For some reason my usb cable wont work and my micro usb will not recognis...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC ONE X Message problems

Hi I have a HTC One X and have had problems all day with messages not being received and now I am having trouble sending them... I have paid all bills on time, and tried a restart on the phone, I have had some come through but its not them all. Any i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos