Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 privacy policy

I'm a pay monthly customer and I was just about to sign up to the O2 wifi service but checked the Privacy policy first which stated.... "You also agree to information about you and your use of the Service including, but not limited to, how you conduc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited bolt on on 4g?

Hi, I have an unlimited bolt on from 3 years ago, will this work on 4g?? If I buy a s4 and put my SIM card in, will it work?? And be unlimited for free?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited WiFi with BT as part of my contract.

Just noticed on my contract that it includes free unlimited WiFi as part of my phone contract.I already use BT Broadband at home, but this sounds attractive as my home account is not unlimited.I have BT's WiFi app installed. Will I need a special log...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 Monthly Bill

I was called informing me my bill was overdue and therefore paid over the automated service. I then received a confirmation text for my successful payment (31.05.13). Today (01.06.13) I am still being harassed by the o2 automated system to pay this b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Direct Debit

I'm furious with O2. I got a new contract in store back in March because it was a good deal - ie an O2 staff added friends and family discount onto my account and today I received the 4th bill, discount still not added onto my account!!! I'm beyond f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to Simplicity

Hi. I have finished my contract term but I am happy with my phone at the moment so am thinking of switching to simplicity tariff but if i choose the 12 month tariff and a new phone comes out that I want can I upgrade to that without having to wait fo...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impossible to get help

Can't make payment as systems are down and can't contact o2 (I'm abroad so phone call would cost more than my bill!) Poor services and it's a mission to make a payment. O2 - don't you dare to suspend my services for delayed payment!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online services help

I received an email stating my bill is overdue and I have tried make payment online and am unable to call as I am overseas.The online payment systems and my o2 are not working and the online chat is useless.I was advised by the chat advisor to email ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet data bolt on

Hello, I was wondering how can i get my bolt on of 250mb for 6 pounds now, when myO2 is down. It says " Sorry, My O2 isn't available at the moment... We're making some improvements so check back again later. In the meantime, please visit www.o2.co.uk...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade is same as a new contract

What gives, why the heck is the upgrade plans the same as taking out a new contract. as a valid customer for many years and wanting to move from the S2 to the S4 I was expecting a good upgrade deal but there is nothing that entises me to go with them...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos