Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billed with unused insurance

I made a claim which was canceled same day, received email from o2 about canceling my request so all looked great until I received bill from o2 with charge £25 for insurance. Direct debit been set up so o2 will get money straight away. Contract is du...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Contract Online

I am refreshing my contract online and was wondering if I could pick the phone up from an o2 store rather then get it delievered because I'm at work during the day so wont bealb to sign for the phone. I dont want to proceed on the checkout bit withou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh without a handset?

Is it possible to get the O2 Refresh tariff without a handset, either by buying a handset and returning it immediately for a refund but keeping the contract or not taking a handset in the first place? I have my own iPhone 5S so I don't need a handset...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to a new Phone on o2 Refresh

Hi, I want to upgrade my Galaxy S2 to Galaxy S4, i have 2 months left on my existing contract and with o2 refresh i can upgrade for 32,50 and they will give me a new phone. My question here is, if i will upgrade now and pay that 32,50 do i still have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling and moving company

Hi o2 community I am new to this and happy to receive any feedback. I used to be an O2 pay & go customer for 5yrs then took a contract with O2 with loyalty discount. Sadly having to leave O2 as I have seen a better deal with a competitor (3)I am now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone from Vodaphone

Hi all - you helped me so much before when I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone - by the way I took all your advice and sent the phone back to O2 for a refund. Hope you can help me again please. I have a Galaxy S1 that was locked to Vodaphone, have...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't understand why I've been disconnected, even though I paid

I was behind on payments, but recently caught up and paid them what they asked for. However, when I logged into my account I can see that I'm now being charged a disconnection bill, which I will never be able to afford. Please no lectures about payin...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I have got a pac code which I got it just incase I wanted to leave o2, but I wont be. How do I use it if I'm staying with the same network? I'm starting a new contract in my own name.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a number

Hi i want to pay my bill and i forgot that free number 27 something,please remind me

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos