Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have no service on an iPhone 4S on O2 yet my wife has 4 bars I. Her iphone 5 still on O2

Slimjim13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for RECEIVING International Favourites calls?

Hi all, just a quick question. I've just set up International Favourites to speak to my German girlfriend while I am in England. Her mobile and landline are both set up correctly and I've given her the Call Me Number to reach me too. I understand my ...

Levi_Gill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat Trustworthy?

I have been enquiring regarding a combined O2 Refresh/Pay Monthly Upgrade and was recommended by O2 to use the Live Chat feature. Whilst I understand the advantages of this service over perhaps waiting for an O2 operator to pick up the phone, I find ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! newphone and direct debits

just up graded my phone with you and changed by bank account i have given you all the details of my new account but noticed that you have put 2new direct debits through can you tell me which one is live so i can cancel the other. thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! renewal

Hi,you have been calling me dfor renewal. Can you give me a good sim-only offer?thanks,Sanderyn

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail

Why do I get voicemail charges when I never use voicemail?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't pay and go customers view their usage online?

Why can't pay and go customers view their usage online? I want to see where my money went, not just the current balance. That data must be available in order to deduct from my top-up balance so why can't I view it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG bolt on not working

Hi there, I am on pay & go go go 1000 texts but I have topped up £35 this month 2 x £10 & 1 x £15 but my texts and calls are still being charged for. Any help is appreciated thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delaying start date of a new contract

Hi, I'm wanting to take out a new contract next month through a third party company, but as it's going to be a Christmas present (preferably beginning/mid December so it's out the way and arrives on time). Is it possible to delay the start date until...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 basic tariff. 15ppm call 5p per text.

Hi. On the phone to O2 at the weekend I was offered O2 basic. Not sure at the time, now I want to switch. How do I? I have tried calling 4445 but no option suitable. Please help!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos