Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

do o2 ever respond to customer complaints?

does anyone know the apparently secret method needed to get the o2 customer service to respond? i have filled in the online form several times and have got NO response, been waiting a LONG time......anyone help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade due soon

i started my 18month contract january 08 and i am wondering when i can upgrade plus i am on a 35 pound contract, 600 mins with unlimited texts bolt on, can i get any phone i want, as i want a phone that will require me to pay up front so would i stil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 unlimited tariff showing as Talkalot

Hello all, When I log into "my 02" and look at my account summary It states "your current tariff-PAY & GO-TALKALOT". Should this not read "your current tariff-PAY & GO-O2 UNLIMITED. This is the tariff I have been assured I am on. If someone else on o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade before changing to Sim-only contract?

Hi, this is bound to cover some old ground but I've done a few searches & not found out what I need, sorry!I've been with O2 for years & my current tariff is O2 25 18 Month which I'm well aware is a pretty crap deal, this contract was up for renewal ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 WEB BOLT ON £7.50PM AND SONY ERICSSON PHONE.

hi i have got a sony ericsson phone and im thinking of buying the 02 web bolt. I got a disc with my phone which has got a program that will connect your pc to the internet via your phone. I was wondering if any one else has been able to do this and g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

C510 and simplicity - 3G?

Hopefully someone can help me here! I've just got a brand new C510 to replace my K800i, which will no longer take pictures and the joystick is getting knackered. Anyway, it took me long enough to get 3G to enable on my K800i phone! It wouldn't enable...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how can u tell if insurance sent new or refurb phone

My pixon got damaged,so I claimed for a new one under my insurance,it duly arrived,it was all in russian.phoned 02 insurance they apologized and said we will send another,this appeared again in russian I think ,spoke to 02 boffins who tried giving me...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 rip off

when i was abroad i got charged £77 for using my internet!i wasnt even going to use the internet on my phone but i received a text message from 02 stating that my internet usage was free as i have a bolt on so remember to use it!what the hell is all ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packet Data Settings - Nokia 2630

I can't seem to use packet data on my Nokia 2630 - it gives an error message saying "Subscribe to packet data first" even though I have reapplied settings ect. Are Pay & Go customers barred from using packet data, or is it just my phone?Thanks in adv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

itemised billing / text

Hi folks. I am looking at my bill and i can see times and dates for my calls but i need to see the same for text messages. Is there any way of requesting this??Secondly, when i was with orange, it used to let me know the contents of the past 10 text ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos