Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

dissapearing free minutes

unless i am very much mistaken i seem to have lost approx 50 mins of my 100 min monthly allowance "just like that" as tommy cooper would say. The guy from o2 customer services says its all acounted for yet i KNOW i havnt been on the phone that long. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

checking allowance on my iPhone

I'm on a 24 month contract. Does anyone know how can i check my allowance ? I tried sending the blank message but the iPhone won't allow sending blank messages Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending texts AGAIN

This question is about phone contracts generally, I dont know if it is different for other providers.Is it true that it costs you to text people who are abroad, BUT their phone is registered in England? Thankyou!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending texts abroad!

Fair enough 02 tells you how to send a text abroad. But how much does it cost?I have sent a fair few text messages so far, and I am abroad, but it doesn't appear to be showing up on my bill. I don't want to keep texting if the charges are high, but I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"unlimited" texts

Hi folksI have a bolt on that's supposed to give me unlimited texts, but i keep seeing amounts for text messages in my bill. Anyone know why this is?thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing My Contract 12 Months threw???

Hey, Im 17 and I had to have my Nokia N95 8GB £30 a month for 24 months under my dads name, I am 18 in 17 Days and I will of had my contract for 12 months, I want to change my contract for the iPhone something like £35 or £45 a month under my name an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring to iPhone despite existing contract

Hi there,I renewed my contract in January this year to get the Sony Ericsson C905 and have been immensely disappointed with it. I have sent it back three times now due to faults that have been developed, and keep getting refurbished ones as replaceme...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending a text to the US

Hello there.I am currently using an iPhone, Pay Monthly, and I was wondering if anyone knew the price of a text message to the US?I did look but I was only able to find information on using the iPhone whilst abroad. I'm probably just overlooking it, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

activate sim

how do i activate my simcard no one can ring me on my number but i can recieve txts so im assuming i have to register the number first or do i just need to top up dont want to waste money if i have to regester new number first

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why aren't I getting the rewards or messages?

Right, couple of queries.The other day, me and my GF got ourselves new phones, we were already with 02 and most people we know are too, so we stayed with them.Anyway, we both topped up our phones, me with £15, her with £10. We both then went about cl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos