Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How long should it take for an order to appear on My O2?

I placed an order on 15 August and chose to collect it from my local store. I paid for it online using my debit card. The order number (ms-xxxxxxxxx) appeared on the website, I made a note of it. No email has been sent to confirm the order and no tex...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still paying for texts

Just set up new phone on big talker tariff. Should have 3000 free texts after topping up but am still paying for them. Any clues what to do?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS no longer works on Tab S 8.4

After the last update to Android. I can no longer send MMS picture messages on a pay monthly tablet. So called 'Guru' no 1 said let me look at your account....pause...ok it will work again in an hour or two. 6 hours later, 2nd 'guru' has now told me ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reducing Monthly Tariff

Just another example of big business! Outraged to discover that I am no longer able to reduce my monthly tarrif. I have been with O2 for several years and disgusted to discover that I can INCREASE my tariff (of course I can!) but unable to decrease i...

Bex1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

No Service at Home for 2 weeks!

I have had NO SERVICE at home for 2 weeks tomorrow (since 7th August 2015). I have contacted O2 via chat and phone and after 10 days they have agreed to raise an issue, but say nothing wrong with the network and come back to me by the middle of next ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage in Fornham?

Does anyone have network coverage in Fornham tonight? I Haven't been able to send texts, now realise the same last night. Tried to phone O2 but they close at 9.00 and there is a half hour wait for phone to be answered. Just want to check it is not ju...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting Someone in Spain

I want to text a friend who recently went on holiday to Spain, I am on an O2 contract with unlimited texts and my friend is with a contract at EE, will it cost me in any way at all to text them? I'm unsure as I've read because we're both on UK number...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pulling 2 accounts together in 'My 02'

I have a 'pay monthly' account for my 'media pad', but I also have a 'pay as you go' phone. How do I put my pay as you go phone into my account on here please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit change

I want to change the card/account that my monthly payments come out of - Do I have to do this through customer services over the phone, or can I do it online?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carrying over my old phone number

i recently set up a contract for a samsung galaxy 5s from my old iphone, and it was said my phone number would transfer over, can anyone tell me when this should happen? also if the network status is like a signal bar with a large "N" over it is an i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos