cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service at Home for 2 weeks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had NO SERVICE at home for 2 weeks tomorrow (since 7th August 2015).

I have contacted O2 via chat and phone and after 10 days they have agreed to raise an issue, but say nothing wrong with the network and come back to me by the middle of next week!

We have 4 O2 phones here and visitors at the weekend also on O2 couldn't use their phones.

Previously we have had good signal indoors and outdoors. Now I need to drive 2-3 miles away to get service!

We live in a small village and I am wondering if you can't be bothered to fix it as it doesn't effect many people!

I know of at least 10 other in my village that are affected but I don;t know everyone!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions
You can check here and register for updates http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It could lend considerable weight to your current situation if you could ask the others on o2 to contact Customer services too.

You and the others affected could also use the http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network app to report the issue.
Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23262 Posts
  • 1031 Topics
  • 3698 Solutions

Have you tried installing and using the TuGo app? http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are a pay monthly customer install TuGo - this will give you service over your home wifi and it works very well - however, you'll have to be in a signal area to recieve the setup text. 

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have asked other people to report! TuGo is rubbish as drops calls half time and we have good internet here. The network app is fine but just comes straight back saying everything is fine. Live status does too. 3 of our phones here are not much longer in contract and am sorry to say that they will not be renewed at this rate!
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Done this everyday for 2 weeks!
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions
All you can do is just keep on reporting it to CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

If you haven't done so, get your phones unlocked by o2 and start trying out some pay and go sims from other networks ready for when the contracts are up. If there isn't long to go I would be looking at paying them off.

Message 9 of 9