Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Loan

I have finished my data bundle and O2 sent me a text saying that I have to repay a loan of £1.00 and then I have to top up.The problem is that I've just changed my mobile company. What can happen if I don't repay the loan?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capping my phone

Can I Cap my phone too a set amount so my son don't over spend on his phone

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards spent on credit

I've just spent my £5.25 rewards on extra credit, but it's not worked? I still can't call out?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage my details - cannot change address

So a colleague at work is moving house and needs to change the address on his account. He logs into My o2 (website, not app - can't do it in the app as I have just checked) and clicks on the 'manage my details' link on the right. When you scroll down...

main page.jpg change address.jpg manage phone.png change payment details.jpg
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer care

I have been using the sim only deal where I get the 2GB data and unlimited minutes and texts for just over £20 per month. I was recemntly informed that Vodaofne are offerring 10 times as much data for £10 per month with cashback. I feel cheated that ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing payment date charge?!

So a few weeks back I contact O2 in regards to changing my payment date so that it matched with my payment date, I thought all was well, HOWEVER today I have found out that my account is due by £92 (£30 device plan £30 airtime) so I was expecting aro...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0800 111 6121

Just missed a call from this number as im in work but does anyone know who it is? becuase i have no outstanding balances as i always keep ontop of payments.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

using your phone abroad

I recently used the facility for roaming whilst in New York for 4.99 a day. Dont waste your money the service was appalling you'd be better of just going to a coffee shop to use the wifi. As for getting in contact with o2 to complain well!!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tarriff

I have 5GB of data on my monthly tarriff. I am consistently using only around 1GB. I have tried to change my tarriff to what I need which would obviously be cheaper but I am being shown only a recommendation for 8GB. Given O2 gave my usage history - ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos