Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better the devil you know :(

Not particularly O2 related per se.... left O2 after many many years when iPhone 5 came out due to ongoing issues which didn't seem to be improving... Went to EE (T-Mob at the time) and boy am i suffering buyers remorse ... 2 sim cards and 2 iPhone5'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

Swapping to the new iphone 5 has been & still is a nightmare. We've spent a fortune upgrading the computer etc. It still won't let us in to emails on Yahoo or let us save contact numbers & we have tried everything under the sun.We have got a Pay as Y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification

for some reason my Internet content is being blocked again, I have already completed age verification a long time ago. Why is this blocked again?

Resolved! iPhone 5 hole

I have an unlocked iPhone 5, new. Can I get a PAYG tariff with O2?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 help needed please!

I got a white 16gb iphone 5 on sunday, on contract, i get 1gb of data, unliminted texts and calls for £36 a month, i think i was taking my old number from a sony ericsson onto this phone and was told it would take 24 hours, anyway 24hours had passed ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through Carphone Warehouse Website...!

I am an O2 customer but want to upgrade through CPW but it's asking me for my bank details to be billed monthly and doing another credit check...!!!?? WHY? I am already with O2...!??? What is going on?

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Reception

Hi there I have an iPhone 4s. I've been having problems with my phone signal and wonder if there is anything I can do about it. My signal was fine at the beginning of the year but ever since O2 had issues and the network went down in October I've had...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using data allowance while connected to wifi?

i have iphone 3 and only 100mb data allowance but only use phone in the house and am connected to wifi. checked hub and phone settings and all appears ok but for last two months o2 texting to say Ive used my allowance. I cant get an answer from o2. C...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 3G on iPhone 3GS

HiI upgraded from a HTC to an iPhone 3GS in the summer, I'm on a contract with O2 and have a Bolt on for iPhone.However, since I got the iPhone, it doesn't seem able to access 3G/mobile data. It is fine with Wifi, but otherwise, if I'm not near a wif...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos