cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 help needed please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a white 16gb iphone 5 on sunday, on contract, i get 1gb of data, unliminted texts and calls for £36 a month, i think i was taking my old number from a sony ericsson onto this phone and was told it would take 24 hours, anyway 24hours had passed and it still said no service on the top, i spoke to a few guru's online and finally managed to get one to help, he took serial numbers down and said he had sent the request for the number to be swapped and it would take 4 hours, this morning it started to work and i thought id check my balance, i text 20202 saying 'BALANCE' and it came up with my old tarriff details on my iphone so i was just wondering has my iphone got confused with the swap over and displaying wrong info, have i got the wrong number to check balances or has my contract phone been changed into my pay and go but on a nano sim? please help thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145126 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
Click on "MY O2" at the top of the page and see what info is in your account details. It's possible that the transfer isn't fully completed yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The full swap can take more than 24 hours depending on network traffic.

One if my recent sim swaps took 2 hours and another took 3 days.

Contacting customer services via telephone could set your mind at ease.
Message 3 of 3