Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How much longer???

I have recently changed from PAYG to pay monthly... I received my new pay monthly SIM this morning, followed all the instructions, was informed by one of the Gurus that my phone would lose service and then I would have to swap SIMs over, also transfe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yearly upgrade

hi can anyone tell me if I get a new contract phone can you still get the yearly upgrade phone. Thank You Melody

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 travel is a big con

I activated the 02 travel 31st july to travel europe, i have been issued with a £391.73 bill on recent charges, at first they said the countries i was in wasnt included in the 02 travel pack and when i provided them with the countries included and pr...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle re-activation

Hi, so I ran out of my data and I still have 6 days left on my bundle, is there ANY chance of re-activating it before that as I'd like to have my data now. Also, all I need on my SIM is data are there any better offers for me as now I'm using the 15P...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 travel

Hi going to Spain in a few weeks is it unlimited data? So if apps update I won't get charged? Do i need my data roaming on? An do i need to activate it first and how? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BEWARE O2 MyTravel Nasty Trick!

Well well well, what a surprise, o2 screwing over and over charging their customers again.I thought the MyTravel bolt on was a great idea. Land in the country where I am holidaying (Turkey) and pay only £3.99 a day when I use data!So I land in the mo...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill calculation

My monthly tariff is £30.95, on my August bill 0.67 is added for two picture messages, making a total of £31.62 and yet the total before VAT is shown as £42.46. Why is this - how is that sum arrived at?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with o2 Pocket Hotspot connection dropping

Anyone else having issues with this device? After varying amounts of use (from 5 minutes to 5 hours), the internet connection will drop and can only be restored by bresetting the device and reconnecting to the wireless network. Any solutions? The tar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to access bills for a phone that is no longer with O2?

That's just it, really. Does anyone know, before I bother CS? I had two phones with O2, now I just have the one but none of the bills for the extra phone are visible in my account. It only left O2 earlier this year when the person who was using it up...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos