cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill calculation

Anonymous
Not applicable

My monthly tariff is £30.95, on my August bill 0.67 is added for two picture messages, making a total of £31.62 and yet the total before VAT is shown as £42.46.  Why is this - how is that sum arrived at?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145101 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Unfortunately we have no way of seeing your bill but if you contact CS they will go through it with you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus (202 from your o2 phone)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 145101 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Unfortunately we have no way of seeing your bill but if you contact CS they will go through it with you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus (202 from your o2 phone)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same issue where they have just added £10 onto my bill out of thin air

im about tos peak to customer services, how long has this been going on for?  and how many people have they done this to and not noticed?

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

To be fair o2 don't normally make errors with billing. Rest assured if there is anything incorrect they will rectify it.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 145101 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

As jonsie suggests, they are rarely errors by O2.

It's usually an added cost for something the customer wasn't expecting, but legitimate.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 5