cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144656 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I do think O2 need to be comunicating with there customers better when there are problems with orders. Just a message to inform u would be good.

I think we all agree with that mate 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
And to be honest this would be so easy for o2 to do, at virtually nill cost but the benefit to customer service is so easy to measure.
Message 32 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Frustrated just seen that is still not resolved... @Anonymous , 202 open at 8 am, if u can ring early, usually there's no queue. 

U also mentioned u already have a pay monthly account, are you aware of the new shared data tariffs? They may suit you 

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/products-and-services/how-sharer-plans-work

Message 33 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for all.

They are still out of stock and now move to email complaint as I am doing all the work to get the information and nothing from O2. All one way.

Message 34 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous pls see update and I cant do the shared tariff as not long upgraded phone contract.
Message 35 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a nightmare.

Even after they were showing as in stock to an O2 employee !!

Good luck.
Message 36 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Update for all.

They are still out of stock and now move to email complaint as I am doing all the work to get the information and nothing from O2. All one way.

@Anonymous  is there any chance you could go instore and see if they are available...(not sure if this has been mentioned before?)

It just seems that as with the phones that were out of stock...some stores had them?....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Cleoriff,

Cos I have a offer which is making the device £30 cheaper than amazon, if I do it as the same through the shop. The device make it £168 more than the plan I have got.

I have asked at the shop and they dont offer the same plan
Message 38 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
@bandofbrothers,

I cant understand why they are still selling the product without a notice to say they are out of stock. If you were to order now it still go through with no mention of stock levels.
Message 39 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I read before that it can be the case where online offers beat instore offers.

between a rock and a hard place ! 😒

Message 40 of 62