cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Best to call CS on 202 as live chat is not really recommend on here. 

Message 2 of 62

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If previous experience tells us anything it will be out of stock and you won't hear anything until they come into stock and you get your dispatch email.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 62

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Sadly a sign of the times at present. O2 staff have not recovered from the launch of the iPhone 6 and Note 4. Certain threads on here attest to that.

It could well be that you would get this device more quickly if you went instore. If it follows trend..they are more likely to have them in stock inthe shop....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry somehow pressed go. I have also called the CS and they have no information just that they cant find the stock levels.

No information and can only asume its out of stock.

No one has confirmed this at all.

Message 5 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

the only problem is I am making a 7 quid saving per month from the offer I have recived.

Message 6 of 62

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I hope, at least, that the OP was offered a good price, as this device is nearly £100 less than what O2 are selling it for on Amazon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Works out cheaper than amazon does. about 30 quid less.
Message 8 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't believe it's been over a month since you ordered it and O2 still can't give you a time frame. 

Message 9 of 62

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Works out cheaper than amazon does. about 30 quid less.

I see that it's on Amazon from one seller for £344. You're getting it for less than that on O2? You also don't have it yet and you've been waiting over a month.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 62