cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget I'm not looking at your account, so this is an educated guess based on what u said, ring 202 and don't choose sales or upgrades.customer services option, if it's just a stuck order they can progress it

Now run , u have 15minutes and there's no queue , so good luck.Crazy

Message 21 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Now run , u have 15minutes and there's no queue , so good luck.Crazy

How good is that to hear @Anonymous ...Lovely to have someone who can tell us there is no-one in the queue..

Brilliant. Well done you. Kudos for that post.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious now! Did he make it on time?Drum

Message 23 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm curious now! Did he make it on time?Drum

Who knows?? ....You did tell him to RUN.... anyway hopefully he will be back to update us...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can see you needed update and heres the update, I was waiting and cut off twice and then third time i tried to call back the offices are closed.Help

Message 25 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I can see you needed update and heres the update, I was waiting and cut off twice and then third time i tried to call back the offices are closed.Help

Sorry to hear that Paul...@rosadosc did say you had 15 minutes only...Sadly she is offline now and nothing can be done tonight via CS....So maybe tomorrow? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
will do, need something sorting to get this. sure its in O2 intrest to get me paying for the products they sell?
Message 27 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
will do, need something sorting to get this. sure its in O2 intrest to get me paying for the products they sell?

Just watch this thread...  @Anonymous may pop back on later tonight or tomorrow....I cant better any advice she gives on O2 services. She works for them as you probably know...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 62

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Bambino
its £344 for the wifi only on amazon for the 4g version its £391.99 for the cheapest.
The device plane I am getting makes it £360.

Ah, okay @Anonymous I didn't realise the O2 version was 4G. Do you have to take out a separate data sim as well? I didn't think O2 allowed using your phone sim in a tablet.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 29 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino

It another new contract for £30 for 5GB of data as i have said saving £7 per month from the offer i have had.

I do think O2 need to be comunicating with there customers better when there are problems with orders. Just a message to inform u would be good.

Message 30 of 62