cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cant say it better myself
Message 41 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We've seen before where a person has ordered and it shows in Stock.

Then not too long after an email says out of stock.

I agree they should have more communication with online ordering - making it more clear.
Message 42 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous @Cleoriff,

Cos I have a offer which is making the device £30 cheaper than amazon, if I do it as the same through the shop. The device make it £168 more than the plan I have got.

I have asked at the shop and they dont offer the same plan

As soon as you explained this again...I knew I had read it previously (thanks for clarifying again though) wink

So...you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Ridiculous state of affairs slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

We have heard this problem so many times lately. Numerous threads about this and until the web pages show live stock it will just keep happening. But what the hell, O2 have your money and are laughing all the way to the bank knowing that you are unlikely to cancel because of the carrot and stick.

Hopefully once you make the complaint you will get the item appearing back in stock as if by magic.

Message 44 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here it is @Toby . I brought help @Anonymous . Toby can access your account and try to investigate what is going on. So you are in good hands. Good luck and keep us posted slight_smile

Message 45 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rosadocs

@Toby@Anonymous

Hi amazing its been processed and is out for delivery what a shock. The power of O2 community. A huge thank you all.

Message 46 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@rosadocs

@Toby@Anonymous

Hi amazing its been processed and is out for delivery what a shock. The power of O2 community. A huge thank you all.

Great news @Anonymous  Really pleased for you...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff

Thank you very much, just shocked concidering it was out of stock eairlier in the day
Message 48 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Cleoriff

Thank you very much, just shocked concidering it was out of stock eairlier in the day

It may well have shown out of stock for you Paul...but you have had a lot of help with your order from Rosadosc and Toby.... Anyway please come back and let us know what you think, when it arrives? wink

I really am interested. I was thinking of getting this as birthday gift for a family member in the new year...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 62

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You're right Cleoriff - Gotta give credit to Toby and Rosadosc for this wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 50 of 62