Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC signal issue

Hi there my name is Scott, i recently bought my girlfriend an HTC windows phone but her signal keeps dropping out for as long as 5.5 hours in most cases. Any suggestions how to fix this? Many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My02 app

Anyone knows how I can download "Myo21app" on my blackberry ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone sends multiple copies of one text

Hi everyoneI don't know when this has started, but I have received complaints from people whom I text that I keep on sending them 4 or 5 copies of a single text message I send them.In the Messaging App, only one text seems to be sent (one I sent). Wh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry 10.2 is ready on 31 Oct 23:59:59 - When will O2 bring this out to handsets

BlackBerry 10.2 is ready on 31 Oct 23:59:59 - When will O2 bring this out to handsets? here's a look at what to expect. Updated touch profile to improve battery life. Sensor libraries updated. Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama)...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 1020 Battery

Is anyone else experiencing very poor battery performance with their 1020? Mine spends most of the day on my desk in a reasonable coverage area, I make at most a few minutes of calls, and might spend a few minutes browsing. I wouldn't get even one da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! set phone limit

i wish to set a limit on he blackberry i got for my son so he doesnt run up a big bill. how do i do this its a pay mothly contract of £22 a month

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotmail error

I keep getting a Hotmail error message on my new Nokia Lumia 925. It was ok when I first had the phone a few weeks ago but it's happening more and more often now where it does not update for hours on end. The message reads:-Hotmail errorLast updated ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia X2-02m modem connection from PC

Hi, I would like to connect to internet via my mobile phone bluetooth (Nokia X2-02m), but it is unable to do so. I tried it with Nokia PC Suite and also by Windows 7 Connection to Internet. I sent myself some automated settings, but do not work.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos