cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia X2-02m modem connection from PC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to connect to internet via my mobile phone bluetooth (Nokia X2-02m), but it is unable to do so. I tried it with Nokia PC Suite and also by Windows 7 Connection to Internet. I sent myself some automated settings, but do not work.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144795 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Have you tried with a data cable connection rather than bluetooth? I'm not sure if bluetooth data transfer protocol connection is supported on that phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

meantime I managed to set up access point in PC suite and connected succsefuly with bluetooth. Now I see in my Windows tray that I'm connected and in details also 110 kB/s speed and data is transfered about 1 kB per second, but no webpage is loaded. Tried both Firefox / Chrome. :mansurprised:

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144795 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Connection is too slow to load anything.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be faster with USB cable?

Message 6 of 6