Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding email accounts to Q10 from www.mrsite.co.uk

I am trying to re-add two email accounts where the provider is www.mrsite.co.uk - these two accounts previously worked fine to receive emails but not send (someone advised I delete and re-add to see if they would then send - bad advice as it seems th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry 9720 mms problems

Hello im a bit of an old sod so dont know much about tech stuff,so here goes.I have had a old blackberry curve for approx 5yrs on 02 pay and go with a £5 per month bolt on for internet. My daughter has got me a new blackberry 9720 3g and i have switc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 520 updates

Hi i just got my new nokia 520 but it wont let me assign my own ringtones to text messages or alarms. after checking it needs the new windows 8 os update but the phone says its up to date. how can i get the latest os update (3) onto the phone or has ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Emails & Wifi Abroad

Hi All, I am abroad am connected to a wireless network but am unable to receive my emails. I have tried a resending service books, deleting/creating email addresses and hard reset. I am able to receive my Facebook updates and have received emails via...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card Rejected

My baby cousin was playing on my phone, and got all the passwords attempts incorrectly and now my sim card has been rejected. Whenever i turn on my phone a message pops up saying 'Sim Card Rejected'. I type in the PUK sim, it seems that it hasn't unb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal

i have to keep switching my phone off and on again to get my signal back its driving me mad how can i solve this problem im on contract and my phone is a nokia lumina 925 please help

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry Z30

Hi all, Does anyone have any idea if and when O2 will offer the BlackBerry Z30? I am now eligible to upgrade, and really wanting this one! Any info appreciated! Thanks, Adam

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos