Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re

i have to change number and i lost my 02rewards how can getting them back please help me

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Bold phone

My Blackberry Bold is currently not sounding a ringtone for an incoming call although the profile seems set correctly. All I get is a buzz! Can anyone suggest how I can re-establish ringtones for incoming calls?Mick

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No name in message

The other half has a Nokia 301 when someone sends her a text it used to show their name so you know who sent the message , but now no name is shown, anyone offer any help please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! are customers in scotland having problems with the network??

hi there, i was wondering if anyone in scotland are having network and sim card problems with 02 just now? my phone suddenly last night from 7pm wont let me make or recieve texts nor calls. and the only suggestion the live chat guy had was to try cal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 'preorder' accessory bundle

Hiya guys and gals. I have a problem with my O2 store in manchester arndale.I have had my phone now for at least 2 months; I preordered my phone on my birthday (14th Sept), but in that period of preorder and collection till now, I STILL have not had ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mep code... help me please!

Hi All! i'm writing to you because i need your precious help... i have a blackberry 9300. with o2, it bought it in London. Now i come back to Italy, but i would like to use it with my italian sim.It seems my bb is blocked, i should insert a MEP code....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Bold 9700 won't start up

Two days ago my screen froze on my Bold 9700 - the time had not updated and no matter what button I pressed I was unable to get the password box to come up. Initially I tried to turn off the phone using the red button but this did not work. I decided...

Nightowl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia

hi, I have a Nokia lumia 800 phone payg. I want to copy my contacts to my sim. Thought this would be fairly straight forward but struggling. (daughter has upgraded and I want to try out her old phone)any help appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos