cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have to keep switching my phone off and on again to get my signal back its driving me mad how can i solve this problem im on contract and my phone is a nokia lumina 925 please help

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd try taking the sim out and giving it a gentle clean. If you still have issues, I'd recommend getting a new sim to verify whether it's your sim that's at fault or not.

Do you have your phone set to 4g or 3g? If it's 4, it may be worth while dropping it to check if there are any signal issues.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145031 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

Have you asked o2 to replace your sim card as a first thing to try?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23216 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3693 Solutions

Have you checked to see if there are any signal problems in your area? http://status.o2.co.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd try taking the sim out and giving it a gentle clean. If you still have issues, I'd recommend getting a new sim to verify whether it's your sim that's at fault or not.

Do you have your phone set to 4g or 3g? If it's 4, it may be worth while dropping it to check if there are any signal issues.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Another avenue would be to try your sim card in another handset, if possible, to rule out your primary phone that may be at fault.

Message 5 of 5