cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nokia lumia 520 updates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i just got my new nokia 520 but it wont let me assign my own ringtones to text messages or alarms. after checking it needs the new windows 8 os update but the phone says its up to date. how can i get the latest os update (3) onto the phone or has O2 not released ityet for there system come on guys. Im starting to hate this thing lol.:)

phill

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately we do not know the exact date

We are all customers here

You need to be patient I'm afraid

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately we do not know the exact date

We are all customers here

You need to be patient I'm afraid

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/how-to/wp8/basics/windows-phone-8-update-history
I'm waiting for GDR3 on my sim free Samsung still too, so I don't think it's fully released for UK yet.
Somewhere on the link you should be able to find release info but I can't check at the mo as I'm on mobile.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't find release date in the link provided myself but I am blonde sometimes haha

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

yip looks like its a matter of waiting (moan) slight_smile 

had a look around various links but nothing to sugest a realease date. oh well Merry christmas all.

phill

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get release 3 if you are a developer, but otherwise you will have to wait until O2 release it.

The current "estimate" is that it will be released early 2014 - whatever that means wink

Message 6 of 6