Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Moments on Windows Phone

hey guys does anyone know if windows phone users get a different/massivly delayed stream of deals my issue is O2 sent a message about free gift wrap from WH Smith the thing is i cant see it in my moments app no matter how much i refresh ive had issue...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BoostBox

Has anyone had issues with the boost box. I got mine on 9 december and despite it never being turned off and countless guarantees from o2 that it will be working tomorrow it still isnt! I need it working as, unlike full vodafone/orange/three signals ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi

Hi all i have a nokia lumia 1020 en some how i have delited my home net work so can no longer get wifi does any one know how i put it back on? thanks

sanmil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 625

My mail comes from the Oxford University system, for which I have a user name and a password. On my PC it is delivered via Outlook. How can I set this up on my Nokia 625?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warning to Lumia 1020 Owners

Hey guys just wanted to drop a little warning to owneres of the Lumia 1020 after an Issue where I lost all network signal even after a sim swap my phone was sent for repair however upon it's return .. well a few days after it's return while fiddling ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Blackberry 9720 not connecting to internet and not syncing to hotmail account

Hi there,I am currently on a 24mth contract, The contract phone was a sony xperia, I have recently changed that phone to a blackberry 9720, unfortunately it is not connecting to the internet or allowing me to sync my hotmail account. I've noticed the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem connecting to free O2 wifi

Hi, I have a new BlackBerry 9320 and have no problems connecting to wifi except for my local pub which provides free O2 wifi which I'm registered for. My phone automatically connects to the pub wifi. However when I open a browser I get "Please open y...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

HelloMy mum has a nokia 7360,she have that phone for about 7 years now but its working perfectly,also she has sim card for about 7 years as well and she didn't have any problems till yesterday's she tries to call someone, it pops up with a message sa...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos