Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find out who my stalker is

Hi,I have had someone calling me for a few months know, the number is displayed as unknown, and the person never speaks at the other end. I would like to know who this is, and I have the times of the calls, could you help me ?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with an Iphone please.

HelloI bought an Iphone about 1 month ago, registered it on Itunes and I even rang it to see if it was working and it was fine, but I tried it the other day and it says call failed or error in connection and I can't even conect to 1747 or anything, I...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

data charge?

have had a new android phone and i'm on the £5 simplicity tariff, am currently being charged £1 per day for data EVEN if i just answer an incoming call??? HELP!!!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with o2 WiFi

I am purchasing a new phone next week, it will be a big step up from my Nokia 2330c The main feature I was looking forward to was internet capabilities, having 3G and WiFi.I have a WiFi "Cloud" hotspot at work, so that's awesome. I still don't unders...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor service at o2 bolton

on 3rd jan i upgraded with the same tarriff as previous. got a bill today with £25 call charges which they have deducted from my bank. this will make me go overdrawn and its also cost me the £25. i phoned o2 online and they told me to contact the sho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have prices doubled overnight?!?!

I have been keeping an eye on the Blackberry Torch and have recorded the price of the phone on various tariffs across different networks so I can work out my cheapest route. However on looking at o2's tariffs again tonight, the cost of the phone has ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone farce!

In August 2009, I purchased a 3G black Iphone on a two year contract. It recently developed problems - 3 hour battery life, overheating & signal drop out.I emailed O2 & was told to take it to Apple which I did & was told that the handset was "obsolet...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos