cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i put in a claim?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on a 18 month contract and tonight my phone has been accidently damaged, how do i claim on insurance?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call o2 cust services to be transferred to u2 insure, but don't say your phone was damaged more than 24 hours before you call them or your insurance is void.
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not even been an hour since it's been damaged, i was just going to take it into the o2 tommorrow?
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
The stores don't deal with insurance, only warranty claims, so the would just tell you to phone in. Insurance closes at 7 so you will need to wait until morning now.
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, whats the number?
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
202 or, from a landline 0844809202
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will they send me a new one if they cant get it fixed? I dont know if to say i lost it instead
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you lie and they find out, you get nothing so be careful. For instance o2 systems will show where and when your phones last used and what sim is in it. Your insurance does cover screen breakages so I would just be honest but they don't supply new phones anyway, even if you Lost it.
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the Sony ericsson W995 & it is very stiff when you slide it up and down, it fell off my bed think it must of been the way it dropped. Cant i do it as a warranty claim?
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not if you tell em you dropped it wink
If you just say it started doing it by itself they will take it in store, but if they find a physical breakage you are back to square one.
If I was claiming on insurance for a broken phone, I'd make sure it really was first wink
After all, you don't just want it sending back to you.
Message 10 of 14