Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 pre-order in store

Hi, I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 16gb on the 12th September. I received a text from O2 preorder stating it is expected on 19/9/14 (this is corroborated on the receipt). Does anyone know from previous experience how accurate these estimations are for an ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order now in despatch status yay!!

Just had a chat online with customer services, asked them if they could tell me what's what with regards to delivery of the iPhone 6 plus and he said that it's in dispatch status and will be dispatched on Friday but will take 3-5 days once dispatched...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 - 4G question

Hi, Quick question, does the new iPhone 6 work on O2's 4G network? if not when will it? The whole '4G ready' advertising makes it confusing. I ask as the old iPhone 5 didnt and i read somewhere the O2 4G network wasnt compatible with the type of LTE ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 upgrade

Hello, i ordered my 64gb iphone 6 on friday and paid to come out of my existing contract which was due on the 26th jan2015As i paid extra to come out of a contract, If the phone is delayed by more than a week then will i get a reimbursement of a mont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation email confusion

Hi folks, first off I'm sorry that this may well have been answered already. I've read a number of threads but havent found the answer to my question: After pre-ordering my iPhone 6 64Gb Space Grey on Friday @ aprox 16:30 I got an email confirming my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6 Plus instore pre order confusion

Hello all, I am slightly confused with the pre order that i did in store on 12th September. Here is the story I wanted to upgrade so tried to do so on the website, which we all know took a bit of a battering that day, so i thought I would take a wond...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 new sim?

Hi all.I have ordered an iPhone 6 for my other half as a suprise gift. She currently has an iPhone 5. Is it a simple case of swapping the sim out of her 5 into the 6 and then going through the setup?Thanks for any helpJosh

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 plus pre order query

Hi everyone, This is my first post on here so glad to have come across the community. Just a quick question really. Has anyone had a email regarding delivery of the iPhone 6 plus? I pre ordered it on Friday online along with loads of other people and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewing at an 02 shop

Hey I ordered an iphone 6 at my local 02 shop. I'm due my free upgrade in 10 days or something. If i upgrade this friday which i paid for (i have to also pay 35 quid- not bothered). So do i turn up at the shop on friday and literally renew my 02 cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos