Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU Internet - I'm desperate

i bought my own Iphone 5s in November. I also bought o2 travel for Europe. I travel to German very often for work but am now unable to access emails, internet etc and I can't even use the phone to make calls (except Wifi). I have spent hours and hour...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

send photos via message

I can't send photos via message can anyone help to check my settings

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Activation

Hi, I bought an iPhone 5s today on contract with O2. I was told that my activation would normally take 24 hours but it is generally done quicker. However my iPhone says it should insert a sim, even though the contract sim is inside. Would this change...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap problems

Hi changed my O2 pay as you go to a monthly contract online 2 days ago, received the sims in the post on Friday and immediately did the sim swaps online as I want to keep my current mobile phone numbers it is now 13.25 on Sunday & still no sim swap h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad call quality after ios 8.3 upgrade

is anyone else having this problem i have updated my iphone 6 to iOS8.3 & when i make a call i get a buzzing / distortion noise when the caller has a deeper voice or when the volume is up from medium to loud & this is on the earpeice ONLY & not the l...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from iphone 4 to iphone 5s

Just received my new iphone 5s on O2 but through a 3rd party. It comes with a new sim. Will this keep my old number? And what do I need to do to transfer the data? Is it just a backup to icloud, then simswap? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wooden Spoon to O2 Customer Services

Recently, my daughter's iPhone 5c which we had bought out contract with O2, stopped working. Having visited an Apple Store, I was told it was a hardware failure, and as it was 14 months old, advised to contact O2 with a view to obtaining a repair/rep...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4s on 3g

The 3G network isn't working great not getting messages can I order a new sim only 4g card to put into my 4s phone and will get better coverage

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone

i have recetly been trying to unlock my iphone using the form on the internet. i have tried this 4 times and been unsuccessful as i may have typed in the wrong password i then tried to do it by putting in my contract details, i then got an email sayi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos