Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! INSURANCE

I wish to cancel my iPhone insurance 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 6 +

if i get an up grade can i use the new phone with a different network or is it locked to o2

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Sim

Please help my I phone 4s keeps displaying a no sim error message. Last week it said invalid sim but turning off and on fixed it. Now I can't make calls or text and I have done nothing different to my phone!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapped to 4G SIM & now mobile data doesn't work

HiI've recently changed plan & gone onto a pay monthly 4G plan.I activated the SIM & swapped it over, & the phone is working, but when I try to use mobile data, I get the following message....."Could not activate mobile data networkYou are not subscr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 i message

When i send i messages from my iphone 6 they go through as my email addess. I have tried unticking my email out of the send receiv and the messages then wont go through

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing voicemail messages after O2 sim swap from iPhone 4 to 5

I've just been given an iPhone 5 and so swapped sims with my iPhone 4 and transferred all the data using iTunes back-up. Unfortunately only about 10 recent voicemail messages have transferred, whereas those on my iPhone 4 (all still there) go back to...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messages not being delivered

HiMy phone has recently decided not to send messages to a mobile phone (my dads) that previously had no problem before.It will make calls to the number and I'm able to receive messages from them. I've checked my message settings and blocked numbers.A...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos