Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

got two contracts only got one that i can access

Need help to find out how i can get both on my device tryed passwords dont work ..contacted 02 no help ..still waiting on 2nd pword as they think im not the customer which has been going on for the past year but still take money everymonth aaahhhh .....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

Hi Lizzie, I've moved your topic to the Off Topic section of the community, but you can access it by clicking on the link above. Cheers!

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated

I've got a Galaxy Note 3 on a £40+ a month contract and I think it's ridiculous that I can't get Android updates in good time. Lollipop has been out for ages and nothing. Also I'm getting Google hangout has stopped working error messages popping up e...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M9 Camera Software Update

Hey, I read online back in April that HTC were releasing a software update for the M9 that greatly improves the camera as well as some bug fixes. Everyone that has had the update already says it's great but although i keep checking periodically for u...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone blocked issue

a bit complex. I had a Samsung S5 with O2 pay monthly but the phone and SIM were with one of my colleagues. When the colleague left the company she told me, sorry the S5 was broken and she can't return it to me! Then I went to O2 to deactivate the SI...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6plus wifi connection to canon ip7250 printer

helloI am pulling my hair out trying to connect my phone to the printer. I bought a Canon Pixma ip7250 to use with my new phone as a complete novice I picked an air compatible printerI also downloaded two apps that are supposed to work but they can't...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG GT540

help my gallery photos do not stay on when i want to view them they keep going off to the left any ideas please thank you Gail

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

recent upgrade

Hi, ive just upgraded from an iphone to a samsung s6 and want to keep my number im getting directed to a page that asks for the new chip number but i cant find it anywhere? Is there an easier way

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE Lollipop update - a few days on.

As promised a quick additional update on the Lollipop update on the Galaxy Tab S after a few days of using it. Absolutely no issues whatsoever! Battery life seems unaffected, and there are no noticeable issues with any of my apps - all the O2 apps wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

no service and do not know how to set it up

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos