Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! my bill

Hi. My bill is £0.74 more this month and there is a charge for £0.21 media message. Could you explain this to me please as I don't understand. Regards. Martin.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finding the balance on asha 300

i am having difficulty finding the balance on my mobile.I do not have a place MY MOBILE on my phone ,and every time i try and find the balance i get a flash that my balance has gone down,does this happen when i use the photos and music.Can you help.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I contacted O2 yesterday about my pay and gogogo tariff I topped up twenty quid yday and it only took a tenner I rang them and he said my minutes etc however today I cannot see my tariff allowance and online it says its not applicable

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i set up answer phone & retreive messages whilst in India.

Hi, I'm very sorry if the answer to my question is probably on this webpage somewhere but i have looked & had no luck. I am currently in Goa/India and have my o2 pay and go sim card in a Samsung SGH-F480i Tocco. I am only a light user as i spend alot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I'm due an upgrade next month but don't know which phone would suit me best for the tariff I currently pay.I pay £27 a month on a blackberry 9360 which is inclusive of 300 mins free, unlimited texts, 20 picture messages and 1GB of data.I have been ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit back

In December I bought a laptop and a phone and paid a deposit of 150 pounds, which was to be returned to me after 3 months. Marks the third month of deposit and money are deducted as a monthly fee for the phone. (I have a 24-month contract) and which ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! monthly charges

i have recently upgraded to a new tarrif, the new tarrif cost £26.83 monthly so why am i being charged £41.65 for the first month?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02sim

Hi can some one help my mother inlaw was given a.new 02sim card but when it's put into her phone theirs is no 2 logo ?do we have to activate the SIM card if so can we do it on line

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 pay & go question

I've had the £15 a unlimited text and unlimited internet sim for about 3 years now it was a on offer at the time, I topped up today and got a different message says You've now got unlimited UK texts and 500MB internet to use this month, It used to sa...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad.

Hi, I'm a single mother. I currently live in UK but I'm planning to move abroad. I have a pay monthly contract but since few weeks I have literaly NO income at all...And won't have any until long.. It became really hard for me to live properly. I can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos