Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

Hi, not sure if this has been asked before or if its just me not understanding this bolt on correctly.o2 trave from my understanding, provides data and voice cost relief, so, it costs 50p to connect a call and then you have 60 minutes free to talk, w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh Fast Track Upgrade - when does the fee come down?

Hi - am being quoted £139 to Fast Track to Refresh.A little too high for me - I assumed it would come down by about £30 a month as I get closer to end of contract.I hoped that my billing date (13th of every month) would be the date it comes down evee...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 charge me over £400??

Hi, I just came back from my holyday about 1 month and o2 charge me 450poundsI think its because of i wasnt connected with the service. (I was using Korean SIM)It looks like some kind of recoccection fee or something.If it is, is it negotiable?I cant...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade or simplicity

Hi everyoneI'm wondering if what I've encountered has happened to everyone else aswell.My contract was up for renewal yesterday, I was already amazed that noone from o2 called me to get me upgraded, unlike three does.Anyway today I called and I under...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Charge clarity

Hello,I just moved to the 4G Unlimited package and I was unsure if my tariff includes any MMS credit or do I just pay 35p per MMS?Thank you for any help

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Rejected - I can't make calls from abroad

I am using my Pay and Go sim in Lebanon. First, it was working and I could receive and make calls. A week ago I noticed that I could not make any calls anymore. I could only send sms text and receive both calls and sms. But I am not receiving every s...

Zein by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 accounts

Morning,I already have an O2 account, with a Pay and Go number registered to it. I now also have a contract with O2 on a different number. I see that I can link a second account to the first, but when I try to register the contract mobile my email ad...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Business sim problems

Just started a Business Contract, sim only. Popped the sim into my phone - I can send and receive texts to the new number, and download data, but can't make or receive calls. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 901 not recognised

Hello all, I'm using a galaxy s2 and someone has left me voicemail, however when I dial 901 I'm being told the number is not recognised, is there another way to retrieve these messages?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tariff

Hello, I just went on to change my tariff and it has told me it won't change untill the 8th April 2033 any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos