Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Network issue SN13?

does anybody else in the SN13 have issues with not being to able to either call or if call actually connects audio is broken and worthless? this has been going on for a while but seems to worse than ever today with not being able to make outbound cal...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor quality service overall

SO i've been a customer with O2 for 1 month now, switching from Three and the call quality compared to Three is terrible. Now according to Three's website their calls are high definition and O2 does not have this on their network, too cheap i guess a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

hi ive recently lost my o2 sim which had some tariffs on it i have got a new sim but is there anyway i can retrieve the data on the lost sim and get it on my new sim card

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error: Not Registered on Network after phone had been disconnected for a num of weeks

Hi, unfortunatly due to loosing my job I was unable to pay my bills but got this resolved and made a full payment as requested per the disconnection letter that was sent to me. After succsefully making the payment and covering the outstanding balance...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debits????

do you have to pay by direct debit? or do you get stung with a levy every month for paying cash? i know other companys do sting you with anything upto a fiver a month if you pay by card or cash thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards Scam

Text received from O2UK earlier today:O2: Fancy some extra credit? Or a new accessory?Help yourself. With your O2 Rewards. But they won't be around forever.From 2 October, your O2 rewards will expire two years after you save them. We'll always let yo...

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Network

Hi Is anyone else having serious issues with calls being dropped within the DY area. This has been happening to me and other people I know for the last month now. I feel like I keep being fobbed off by O2 as every time I speak to them they tell me th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

For two weeks now I have been trying to view my bill. Its higher than I expected and I wanted to check the data used. Every time I get the message Login error 2- this area of o2.co.uk is not currently available. Anyone else getting this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been conned ???

Hi guys, on 12 July I phoned O2 to get a contract set up, told the boy that threw my work that I would get O2 open code and he told my that I would get 30 percent off my bill, which was around £10, so took the contract, went in to shop to get my open...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos