Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Problem with "O2 email to mobile" service. Update:

I have a problem with my "O2 email to mobile" service, it worked for the first 3-4 days then it hasn't worked since then. I can still use my phone (c902) to access email, it's just that the "O2 email to mobile service" no longer automatically forward...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

could not get 3G

Hi after updating my phone to 3.0 my iphone would not connectto 3G but it works on wifi. I am getting this error message "could not activate cellular data network: you are not subscried to a cellurlar data service.Everythings was working fine before ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

help changing network

i want to cancel my exisiting contract and change network, while keeping my current number (i no i will have to pay off the remainder of my o2 contract, but its worth it cos will be cheaper in the long run). i found a contract on 3 that perfectly fit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

tocco ultra edition in RED

i really want this phone and much prefere it in the red and although o2 have it instore there doesnt seem to be a "red" option online can i get the red one online???

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Phone Price comparison (buyer beware)

One of my mates who work at O2 store told me to goto Carphone to buy a phone and avoid at all cost O2 stores because it is to put it polited extremely over priced. So I decided to do a quick market research and you know what? My mate was correct. Fin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

C905 Problems, Send Back To O2?

I got a C905 from O2 on an 18 month contract.Had the phone since middle of January.The phone keeps randomly retsarting, its not predictable, can be when am doing different things.Sms, WI-FI, Applications.I've read around and im not sure if this is om...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rude customer service with people got speech difficulty

everytime i ring o2 customer service pay as go then rude and unhelpful with me i think someone at o2 need review customer service need more helpful and stop being rude to me it not fair on me but T-mobile have Disability Services Team then help peopl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt-On on O2 contract through mobiles.co.uk?

Hi,I was thinking of signing to a £35 per month 18 month O2 contract through mobiles.co.uk but was unsure if you get the free Bolt On? You do if you apply through the O2 site but no one seemed to know if you got it when applying through mobiles.co.uk...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02.co.uk erroring

I cant view my bill because this page keeps popping up: Server ErrorAccess Manager WebSEAL could not complete your request due to an unexpected error.Diagnostic InformationMethod: POSTURL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=MyBill&account=1004...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos