Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Chat Option unavailable

I'm unable to chat online with O2 representative.It says live chat offline(Please contact between 7am and 11pm) I'm not sure which timezone it is following. I'm presently in India on vacation and would like to change my phone contract from pay monthl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Question

Hi I have just taken out a 12 month sim only contract. I have been told by the agent that i am entitled to upgrade to a phone contract after 6 months. The question i wanted to ask was are all o2 customers offered the same upgrade deals at upgrade tim...

iar1980 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of 3G coverage

Hi,I live in GU32 (Petersfield, Hampshire) which has no 3G coverage from O2 yet all the other major networks do have 3G here.I've been with O2 for 17 years so don't want to jump ship if I could find out when O2 are likely to be upgrading their networ...

TEXTING in USA

hey, i have contract with O2 unlimited text and i would like to know how much is gonna cost for any text or calls to Usa ?is it free for texting as it is here or not??if is not how much is going to cost per text ? Thank u

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying off phone plan

Hi allI've just phoned O2 to pay off the remainder of my phone plan and is only been permitted to pay off all expect 19p which leaves me paying 1p per month for the remainder of my 19 months contract. I thought the idea of refresh was to be able to l...

Resolved! company calling to upgrade me

Hi, Ive had a call from a company claiming to be calling on behalf of O2???? never had this before as ive always upgraded via My02 website account??they convinced me that it was all above board and they are working on behalf of 02. I then had another...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app still says you can get data when allowance is used

Come on o2, the my o2 app still says you get access to data (albeit restricted to 15kbps) when you've used up your data allowance. I've been a subscriber since December and this has never been the case.Please update it, it sucks you can't give accura...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade time

Why when I log in to my account does it say there are no devices against my account & no number to be selected to upgrade?

CaraAnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did not receive top up

Hi....I just topped up 30 pound and didn't receive my top up let alone the extra I was promised! I'm furious!!!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with payment.

On the 25th April, I didn't have enough money to pay for my pay monthly bill, so I waited till I got paid which was 5 days later but I still can't use texts or calls. I have paid the amount needed so that the balance isn't under, yet my balance still...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos