Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Genie / o2 WAP Not working

Hi, Im unable to use the WAP service via 915000 at present. Is this another outage affecting all o2 customers, the last ones have been. Anyone else having problems, it was working yesterday, but cannot connect today, I am on the old original Genie si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Premier Insurance question

Quick question,Called in to cancel policy today and was advised that I had to give 30 days notice.I don't remember seeing that on the old terms and conditions (I signed up in Oct 09 before they changed insurance provider - the reason I'm cancelling) ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Caps

Anyone know what the definitive penalty for breaching your data cap is?- Restriction on speed?- Data Bolt on automatically applied?- Extortionate chargeper MB?ETA - post the October changes

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

dad died he paid iPhone bill now can't pay

Hi I hope someone can help.recently my dad passed away and he paid my contract as a gift for my birthday. The phone is in my name but every month he would give me money to pay o2.I don't have any money myself as I have been made redundant from work a...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 24 month £35 contract - Outdated?

I bought my iPhone a year ago in August with the £35 for 24 months contract. I have recently got a girlfriend who texts me a lot, and the 600 texts I get a month aren't suitable for my needs. However, when looking at the iPhone contracts, the exact s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Transer of ownership

I currently have a 2 year contract which does not expire until Dec 2011.Although this contract is in my name, my partner uses it for business purposes, and it is now very important that we keep this number attached to his business.My dilemma is that ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boo O2 customer service

Saturday rang up, agreed a new contract with the HTC Desire, happy that they said the phone was in stock.Rang back again today to check on disptach... "Oh no the phone isnt in stock till Friday, You're on back order"Gutted,it will be next Monday now ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free texts abroad?

Hi,I went to spain last year and I found that when I sent a text it ended up using 4 of my allotted texts fromy allowance instead of charging me for it. I have an iphone4 with unlimited texts and am going to Portugal tomorrow. Is this still the case?...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text & Web abroad

Hi AllIve just noticed that text messages from spain to the uk are only 10p and i just want to check if those charges are included with the text and web tarrif with unlimited messages? also does the free web service still apply being abroad if the ch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyal customer

Hello. I've been with O2 since the mid 90's. And on PAYG and the same number for some 10, 11 years. I've never taken any offers or upgraded. But I want to jump on the 3G bandwagon and my trusty P990i has seen better days. So, I've checked the coverag...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos