Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send photos - Galaxy I I

Hi,I have a Galaxy note 2' on a pay and go tariff with a bolt on for the internet. I have had no problems sending photos until recently, they just stick in sending mode, will not send!I have tried using the 2020 Active text to get settings, which I i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Better 02 deal elsewhere than with 02, how do I keep number?

O2 have just offered me a deal of 1gb data unlimited texts & calls, but I can get 5gb data for £1.50 more elsewhere, and as use a lot have just ordered it. How do I keep my number? I get the feeling will have to PAC out to someone else and then back ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Spain but have existing contract in UK

Hi! I have an O2 Unlimited Contract due for renewal on 24th September 2015. I currently pay £20 a month for the contract with an iPhone. I'm moving away to Tenerife (Spain) in the near future and wondered what my options are... O2 is a Telefonica com...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost My Phone

Hello everyoneI was out last night and I lost my sony xperia z1 I contacted the police and told them also told o2 worse thing is I recently just had bought this phone and I did not insure it ahhh man have 2 go and spend more money on a new one

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice Needed For The Best Tariff Or Bolt On For Calls

My nan has one of those big buttoned easy phones and she wants to use it to call landlines.We put her on the O2 Unlimited tariff with a Landline 100 bolt on, however she has used all of her allowance already after only 2 or 3 weeks.I have tried to su...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anglesey, North Wales

Anglesey, North WalesSMS are being sent, and not arriving til very much later, if in fact you send two or 3 to the same person and different times, they arrive all together hours later.This isn't just me, this is many 02 users across the island

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting The UK While Abroad

I will be going on a (much needed) holiday in a few weeks and I just wanted to check something.I am on a PAYG tariff which gives me unlimited texts to UK mobiles - would that allow me to text UK numbers whilst I am abroad and not incur charges?I will...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh

If I have been offered the 25% off my remaining contract with Refresh to get a new phone does it also apply if I am getting a phone deal via a 3rd party i.e. Carphone Warehouse?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 Page shows I have no numbers? Long serving customer, why is this happening?

Hi, For a long time now I have noticed that when I log onto o2's systems to monitor my bills/check my account for my phone tariff it always appears as if there are no numbers connected to my account? I know this is 100% impossible as I recieve my mon...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos