Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adding Number To O2 Account

I thought this had been answered before already but I can't seem to find it so I apologise if this is a duplicate.Basically, I have a new PAYG sim and I want to add another number to my account (and keep my old one) - how do I add it to my O2 Account...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through CPW?

Hello, can someone help if i upgrade my phone through CarPhoneWarehouse which is where i initially got my first contract from will they still replace my exciting direct debit i had before with the new price? or would i need to phone an cancel or anyt...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only ended, can i cancel account?

Hi my sim only 12 month contract ended and I'm on a month to month payment. If I want to cancel my account, do I need to give the usual 30 day notice? As technically the 'contract' has ended?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor O2 signal

I am the only O2 user in my office who can't ever get a signal. I have a galaxy s3. All other O2 users can get a good signal but not me. Any ideas, anyone please?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to lengthen ring tone

on Pay as you gophone Not on voicemail (dont want to pay for msgs from spammers) and dont want to switch it on either! phone cuts off (stops ringing)after 15sec..not long enough to get out of pocket etc etc how can i make it last for 30 sec

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

Hi , does anyone know if the travel bolt on still works on the Isle Of Man?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi. I am 12 months into a 24 month business contract (not sure why I'm on a business one, the lady in the O2 shop put me on one but I can't remember why) and I was wondering if I would be able to upgrade my phone this early on as I'm fed up of the ph...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime voucher

I bought two airtime vouchers thinking it was my top up. It hasn't come through ony balance. Do I have to ring someone at O2 to get it activated

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query on 4g sim and keeping number

HiMy 2 year contract is ending in next few days. I have 3 queries as below:- If I get a PAC then can I leave my current contract anytime after contract end date or is there an notice period so that I call customer service and close the account?- If I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos