Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is my contract over now?

Hi. I received a text message from o2 this morning saying "here's some good news from O2. Your bill has automatically dropted. It's because you've paid off your phone." Does this mean my contract has ended and no more direct debits?Also does that mea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade Website Failure

O2, I'm trying to upgrade my iPhone to 6s+ but your website keeps telling me: Sorry, your card payment did not go through. Please select a billing address to retry payment. I've tried a different card, different browser, on my iPad etc. On twitter a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky footie score centre app

Hi everyone I'm a new customer to 02 and looking forward to mutual support! I've downloaded sky's score centre app ! I believe as a 02 customer ur allowed to use this 4 free because 02 and sky are united !! Can anyone confirm please

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password

Morning how do I change password on my 02 app

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! going over on.my minutes

i recently down graded my tariff from 400min to 300 min as for 4 yrs I was never close to useing them never going over them once then recently I broke the screen on my phone with phones now a days been so sensitive to touch it was dialling people in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data please!

I would like to buy a basic phone for my daughter, (Old school!) not a smartphone, and have no data attached to the PAYG. Do O2 have such a thing?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Issues

I recently recieved an o2 Simplicity Tariff but I cancelled the day I recieved it as my current phone is locked onto a network. Why am I still going to be charged for this if I never used it?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAC codes

I have given notice to quit o2 , have requested PAC code via live chat who say eventually after 20 minutes that I have to cancel my notice , sounds a load of b**l**ks to me!Can anyone help or do I go to a high street shop and sort it there?ThanksNige...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best Add-On For Use In Ireland?

I understand there are two - O2 Travel and International Traveller Service, but which is cheapest for use in Ireland. Use will likely be some brief phone calls and some texts and possibly data. Thanks guys.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos