Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New order accepted? how long until I find out please?

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please offer some advice. I have just gone through the online process of applying for a contract with 02. I gave all payment info for deposit and direct debit, accpted and agreed to the legal terms and contract info...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate Sim

Hi there, I was with EE and I would like to keep my number on my new 02 phone. I had to order a replacement sim as I did not have one with the phone I ordered. I have since given 02 my EE pac code and I have recieved an 02 Sim in the post. I am now w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 18 rated website blocker

I had the block removed last year so i could access betting websites on data as o2 block anything rated 18+ without you removing it Just about to place a bet on my phone and the blocker message appears saying to call into the o2 shop or phone up to g...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £130 bill for 1 call????

Hi, I am being billed, although o2 are doing a network check, for £130 for a call that apparently lasted 13 hours. I made a call home to a landline that lasted 2-3 minutes, but o2 say it lasted 13 hours??? Even if I didn't put the phone down properly...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone, New, unrequested, number - want to use the old one.

I received a new phone yesterday with a new number, which I never asked for. I've been very happy with my current number for the last few years and don't want to have to go through the hassle of making sure everyone I know has the new one, and updati...

danc_new by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible sales Live Chat

I'm interested in moving to O2, but I know the phone I want and O2 don't do it on their store and retailer deals are just... meh. I'd be paying more for the same phone on O2 than I would be on EE who I want to move away from (Effective £24.48pm after...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12m contact

Hello, Last year after her 24m contract expired my wife dropped down to a lower tariff that better fitted her usage. It seems now that at the time she was signed up to a new 12m contract when she did this without her knowledge. As she expected to upg...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 customer service

Does anyone find O2 customer services to be hard work and often receive unsatisfactory answers. I have had security breaches on my account and this seems trivial to O2.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Public IP or pure TCP/IP internet connectivity

When I am using the data, something is interesting. Firstly, somewhere accept my connection and then establish a connection outside. I find that something accept my connection even though that IP is not associated to any host. Can be discovered by a ...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos