Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data in Norway

Hey. I'm on pay monthly with o2 travel activated. I've used my phone all over the world particularly all over Norway. I'm currently down south in Arendal, I can only get a 3G connection and even it's only 0.2mb. Tried a guru who asked me to switch of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my phones

Hello many time i try to unlock my phone which i buy from O2 with contract but i pay the rest of the contract and now i can't unlock the phones! Please unlock my phones. Today i receive a letter from O2 which tell me that my phones which was with con...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked Accounts & finding it impossible to unlink them

My ex husbands account is linked to find on my 'My O2' but there's no unlink option.. After trying all week to get through to CS theyve sent me instructions but the options they're on about don't exist. I need them unlinked - surely for data protecti...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

How do I unlock my phone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receiving calls from my UK sim when overseas

Hi I have two mobile phones. An iPhone 5 and an older Nokia C7. When in the UK I have a uk sim in my iphone. I go to Northern Cyprus (The Turkish side) regular. As my iphone 5 was first set up there using my KCell Turkish number, then, whenever I'm b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

Poor customer service, i wangt to renew my contract but can't seem to find somebody to chat to, everybody is busy. I'm a long standing customer and have 8 days to decide if i'm going to leave o2. Give me a good reason not to. Not happy, Andrew Hepwor...

Resolved! ? My tarriff

I recently signed up for Sim only and was told that at that time there was a discount and the monthly cost would be £10 plus pence( I'm not sure the correct amount). However when checking my account I notice that I am charged the price before discoun...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade issue

on 15of ths month i made the upgrade frm carware house i trade in my glaxy edge n on top i gave money i still havnt got my fone yet yesterday o2 sent me txt with my order nmber i cnt track it either plus they congrates me about upgarde but they dind ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit check

Hiya can i just ask how they did a credit check as im not sure whether mine was dodgy or not?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 travel on new contracts

With the new iPhone contracts they're offering unlimited EU data. Does anybody know if this is 4G connection. The Internet connection on O2 travel right now is appalling. Also the new contracts say you get 120 mins and 120 text free in Europe. Is tha...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos