Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch up policy change?

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So I've been into an o2 store and told I can only switch up every 90 days (4 times a year) but according to the website it says whenever you want and no mention of this 90 days policy. 

It's only because I can't quite get used to the phone I recently switched up to and wanted to change again.

Has this only recently been introduced?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Rog22 @MI5 

Just confirmed with the team that existing Switch Up customers can still upgrade any time they want as per the policies on the website and our Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! on the community. I'd persist with the shop @Rog22 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Rog22 

Nothing we've heard. 

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

@Breanna ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Rog22 @MI5 

Just confirmed with the team that existing Switch Up customers can still upgrade any time they want as per the policies on the website and our Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! on the community. I'd persist with the shop @Rog22 

Message 3 of 5

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

SerSchnuupi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just want to add my store also said that they have been told that it's only every 90 days, i questioned this as well but they were adamant that's what they have been told to do.

Message 5 of 5