Did you mean: 

Some of our terms and conditions are changing

PiotrT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've recived email from O2 saying that O2 is making changes to t&c and I have a right to cancel my airtime contract in next 30 days and either continue paying my Device Plan in the agreed monthly instalments or I can pay the remaining balance off in full

I called o2 saying I would like to cancel my airtime contract because of those changes. After, I recived PAC code saying that if I will decide to switch I will have to pay rest for my device plan in full. When I ask Customer Care person (name Balal) why is it in full, he said that he can not change that and he will leave notes on my account explening that I have a right to cancel and continue paying my Device Plan in the agreed monthly instalments.

I've called today to double check and to ask if I can recive written confirmation of what Balal told me over the phone. I've been told he left those notes and I can't recive confirmation of it via email or any writen form as Customer Care have no option to that... After that, I've been told that customer service will have to unlink my account (air time from device plan), when even in email it says that Device Plan is a separate loan agreement. 

I've been switched to customer "care" services where I recived information that they can't do that because my contract is not 36 months.....

After that I've been switched again to cancellaction team and again to customer care where I've been told this email is hackers email as he can't see this email in system, and he can't do anything about it. He made me feel like a lier. Multiple times I offered I'll forward this email to him as what ever I was saying was sound like wrong for this person. Since begining of my journey with O2 I've been ignored, lied, subject of froud that is constantly pulled up, even though that I believe this have had been investigated and cleared. Not mention attitude I've been given that was compleatly not profesional, and I don't want to believe it was O2's ethos. When I asked to speak with superior of the person I was on the phone with, answer was that there is no superior... and I dought to believe this, unless that's how O2 operates.

In my eyes O2 was one of the most profesional company's, but what I've experienced blowed my mind. I never in my life felt that humiliated by service provider like I did today and through last year in general. I know you are here for customers and we are here for you. There is no excuse for abuse that I just experiance from O2 Customer Care team. False promises, and no taking responsibility for your faults but easy to accuse when there is no fault on other side. Shame O2....
Untitled.jpg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36506 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

The most recent info we have from O2 here, @PiotrT 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Switch-up-terms-changing-19th-July/m-p/1714392/highlight/t...

And info on Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? here explains the way the Airtime and Device Plans work.

Message 2 of 3

PiotrT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will be closely monitoring that thred. Thanks

Message 3 of 3