Did you mean: 

Credit Check on 2nd pay monthly sim

Erdo49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all

I placed an order for 12month sim only plan on June 1st for 2 sims one for my husband and one for me, the sim for my husband was accepted straight away and the sim arrived the following day. I heard nothing about progress of my sim order however, it's just stuck on order confirmed in order tracking on the o2 app and website. I Contacted o2 chat twice via webchat and they told me it’s still in credit check and to expect an update in 24 hrs. I then rang them up and was told to wait another 24 hrs and still nothing.

I have not received any communication or any contact by the credit check team, I have checked my junk folder etc. I have heard nothing on the 2nd sim since placing the order and continuously get told to wait ‘24hrs’ for an update. I have never had any credit issues before and would like to know whats wrong. Can anyone help and pm me maybe. Thank you for any help

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36353 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

With O2, the only advice that makes sense is that you wait at least 30 days before applying again as O2 will decline you again otherwise.  Assuming you ordered the phones on the same day but in different names at the same address etc, the second one may just be stuck because of an issue on your order, @Erdo49.

You really need to contact O2 on 202 on your husband's phone to find out why, best time to call is around 08:15am. Good luck!

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Erdo49 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Erdo49
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the problem. I have contacted o2 on my husbands phone and was told to wait another 24 hrs for an email which has never arrived (checked in junk). I also tried on chat twice as previously said. MI5 - This is why I have tried to ask on the customer community forum to see if I could get any help here. Do o2 not want peoples business?

Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6736 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

@O2Emma Is it possible to look into this for @Erdo49?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Enlli I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @Erdo49 I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 6 of 7

Erdo49
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 7 of 7