Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Minimum Contract Term over - Options?

Hi,my minimum contract term is over but I am still paying off my phone. Can someone advise me of my options to reduce my bill? Can I swap to a new sim-only contract on the same phone to reduce my bill? Or am I better off upgrading contract and phone ...

AC-83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 backing out of contracts

Has anyone else experienced O2 trying to dishonour a contract?When I called to discuss upgrades I was offered a deal by the operator, I accepted the contract, listened and accepted all the terms, however at the very last step of the process the websi...

Robert24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay for overdue bill

I have been trying to pay my overdue bill for a while now. When I login to my account in the site it says that I have no services with O2. My account has been passed on to a debit collector and my service has been disconnected. There’s no email addre...

Changing mobile number

I currently have an iPhone under contract with o2. I work in a poor area for o2 signal so are wanting to get another sim with a different provider and move the current o2 number to my new sim from the other provider, is this possible and then just ge...

as51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My data bundle Doubled.

Took a phone on an O2 contract with O2 through O2 a year ago. First about support there is none. A week trying to talk to an agent on the chat system. Don't know what number to phone.The chat agent's are reading the screen. So basically useless.I hav...

Tux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Why am I being charged for some picture texts?

Resolved! PAC

Hi need pac code today but can’t get o2 on phone 

Nm2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract ended but still going to get charged?

Hi, my contract ended 8th November 2023 but on my o2 mobile app it says my next will will arrive on 9th December (even after my contract has ended?) Also, I have no way of contacting anyone because I’m living abroad and had to get a new sim here(in K...

Otter1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos