Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46898 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5029 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6596 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mods v Rockers ..... which one would you be & why?

Mod Why? ..... the fashions + hairstyles + fancing myself perched sideways maybe or maybe conventional behind my guy on the back of his scooter + matching roundish white? helmets which I now know would have been OK (as have yes since been on the back...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow - Game of Thrones at Skipton Waterways Festival now !!!

Yep its true ..... by way of explanation ..... we have our own beer brewing place just out of town = Copper Dragon Brewery = you may just have imbibed of their award winning Golden Pippin (looks like p*ss & tastes very very dry = not to my taste .......

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game of Thrones Wallpapers.

Wallpapers of the Week : Game of Thrones Wallpapers.As a regular viewer of this awesome TV Mini Series into its Season 4 ,I thought I'd share these terrific Wallpapers.Possibly of interest to our own dear @Toby too. Source : idownloadbloghttp://www.i...

apple_wallpaper_game-of-thrones-dark_ipad_retina_parallax-1024x1024-1.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia? phones of the future

By way of explanation I came relatively late to having a mobile phone = my choiceA Nokia phone is what I've always had & got used to. I like my newish Nokia phone as recommended by my good mate MI5, after explaining what I need from a phone. I don't ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Onesie or not to Onesie

Do you have a onesie & if so what's it look like?I have several = fluffy + thick & finer fleece + cotton jersey for Summer = florall, animal print, plain, spotty, starsI love and wear them allFor me they replace the tracksuit to wear at home (I'm not...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does a big avatar here mean you are big with O2 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone fancy a cup of Tea ?

From a machine with a £7,700 price tag Refreshing cuppa A machine with a £7,700 ($13,000) price tag is said by its manufacturers to make "the perfect cup of tea".Source : BBC news.http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27243269

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos