Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumour : Samsung Galaxy 7" Mega phone.

"Phones are getting bigger and bigger, but this one takes the biscuit. Samsung is rumoured to be making a 7-inch Galaxy Mega – that would be the size of a small tablet like the Google Nexus 7. Good luck fitting it in your pocket. Or using it with one...

galaxymega_size_blog_post_size_blog_post.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Michael Schumacher

Sad news about Michael Schumacher - apparently he is in a critical condition after a skiing accident today. I'm a massive F1 fan and, while I'm a McLaren fan and never supported him as he drove for Ferrari, I do know the man is a legend and also come...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Experience So Far

Hello everyoneJust quickly made this to whoever wants to talk about there experience so far with O2 someone gave me this idea u know who u are haha

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Samsung Galaxy S2 incident.

"Seven-year-old requires surgery after Samsung Galaxy S2 EXPLODES in her pocket. "Whilst I fully sympathise with the girl and family as the injury sounds horrific , I'm still left wondering why a 7yr old would require a smartphone and while playing i...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracks by Halo Warrior

@Halo WarriorFor some reason, I couldn't enable download. So here are the recordings available for streaming.https://soundcloud.com/aaronlothian/halo-warrior-hey-brother-with-stereo-reverbhttps://soundcloud.com/aaronlothian/halo-warrior-hey-brother-m...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hair Disaster: Advice Wanted

I doubt you can get any further 'off-topic' than this.Does anybody have any tips for when you dye your hair and it goes wrong, i.e. it goes almost black instead of a light/medium brown?I did a Google search but I just wondered if anyone has actually ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Shakespeare

Hi guys, As you may know, today marks the 450th birthday of the famous playwright William Shakespeare. To mark the occasion, O2 looked back at some of his play's well-known lines to see how they could be different if smartphones had been around. You ...

shakespeare-675x310.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not a good week!

So far this week I've put my back out, burned my finger on my hair straighteners, found out I need a tooth out and only got part of my new bathroom suite due to the incompetence of the shop! Not the best week - I hope you're all having a better one t...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

No More Flappy Bird

The creator of the app has pulled it. Is this a marketing ploy to get it bought? Or is it true that the creator was too stressed by the huge response from it? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26114364 My Facebook wall has been full of people send...

candy crush.png
gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos