Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46886 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5026 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6594 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

JFK

Remembering President John F Kennedy on one of the saddest days in American history.

JFK.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just wanted to say a huge thank you to team o2

Hi team o2,Just wanted to say a massive thank you to your team! My phone was stolen on Saturday night and fortunately I nocticed quickly and phoned your customer services and got my phone barred. I don't remember the name of the kind guy that barred ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New film releases in November

Hi guys! How's the new film releases for this month looking like for you - anything exciting? I still need to go see Dr Strange which came out in Oct... The Light Between Oceans came out yesterday. This one sounds like I might cry while watching it (...

Street Cat Named Bob
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visiting Auschwitz

Morning all, Sorry for bringing a bit of solemnity to this Monday morning's proceedings, but I thought I'd see whether anybody here had previously visited Auschwitz and would mind sharing their experience or any helpful advice? My Mum's got a milesto...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Planet Earth 11

It's finally here...10 years after the original Planet Earth and well worth the wait. Filming technology has come a long way in the decade since the first series. It has become possible to get even closer to nature, show things in new ways, show new ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 90 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, are you all ready for the influx?

This morning gg royally screwed up their community by "updating it" and now it's so data and battery intensive as to make it unusable on mobile. Haha, the online only mvno that's unusable from a mobile Welcome to any ggers that cannot bare the new lo...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nintendo Switch & Retro gaming

Something cool is coming from Nintendo in March 2017... Nintendo Switch. Interested? Preview trailer: More info (Highlight to read) Photo from the Nintendo Switch website. Photo from the Nintendo Switch website. I really like the little controllers t...

Switch.jpg bowser.png
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Ralph Jones

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2200949/world-war-two-veteran-passed-away-as-the-last-post-played-on-remembrance-sunday/

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Kindness Day

“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” -Dalai Lama Hi guys, happy Monday! Yesterday, November 13th, was World Kindness Day. Did any...

World Kindness Day
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos