cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does o2 always reward new customers and not existing customers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why does o2 always reward new customers and not existing customers. IHave been with o2 for years but I never get any rewards or offers like new customers get. Customer loyalty seems to be non existant for existing customers. What about a data bonus or tariff change?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
New customer deals are always available to existing customers with o2. But ill accept my error if you give an example
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144737 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
All deals are the same for new or old customers, no difference.
Existing customers can also negotiate a small loyalty discount when renewing contracts too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

New customers are treated the same as existing customers under their fair deal policy. What should really annoy you is the preferential deals for Apple buyers, be they old or new.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes there does seem to be better deals for Apple users. I know because with the advantages of Refresh I done it a few times but there also good deals on Samsung devices too but mainly the other manufacturers get missed out by O2

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've not noticed any preferential deals on Apple devices? 

I'm looking to upgrade my phone though, will need to see whats on offer. 

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you look through the deals you may find better prices or allowances associated with iPhone deals than other phones. 

Message 7 of 7