Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PCWorld (Dixons Retail plc) 30% Family and Friends discount with insurance on an simplicity sim.

Can anyone help me,I've been with O2 for a couple years now, and have received a 30% Family and Friends discount. My contact recently ended and I want to get a Simplicity sim and keep the insurance on my iPhone 4s (I don't see the point of in getting...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal 37 5 hrs per week at work -kw14

1 am paying my monthly contract and get no signal at work-kw14.i was told when i complained that the prob would be resolved on 21/12/2012.still not resolved,what should i do as i should not have to pay for a service i dont get?????????//

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! oh come on oh no two

oh come on oh2 35 minutes on hold, a pathetic e conversation confirming you cannot pay a bill on line or in a storeHOW CAN I PAY them?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed with phone storage with HTC Windows 8S.

Hi, I have recently started using using the 8s and and have an 8GB micro card on it. I have barely any apps on the phone, no music etc, yet a message for "make more space" keeps appearing and says there is only 157.17mb of free space out of 2GB? I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service in Belfast Very Poor (I'm being kind)

My service in Belfast has been appalling for a couple of weeks. And it's not just me. Texts need to be sent half-a-dozen times. Calls missed, going straight to messaging. Calls cut off mid-way. No service at all (like right now). O2 website says thei...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Sginal

Hi We live in a village called Croft in Leicestershire and have not been able to make phone calls or send texts for 3 days/nights on any of our phones, 2 x Tesco and 1 x o2, we have checked the O2 coverage site for LE9 and it says that our area is 10...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 what is going on here -- PLEASE READ

I have just opened up the o2 web page was not logged in as i was just going to take a look at different phones when i noticed where it says Sign In/Register --- "Welcome back SINDY" -- was i logged into someones account called Sindy ?? Scary or what?...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos