Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Account

Hello,I've tried to call your service centre to cancel my account, but (of course) i was on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up. Very conveniently you have nothing on your website about how to cancel my account... or it's very difficult to find. So ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 3 repairs in 90 days policy

Sale of Goods act 1979 48B Repair or replacement of the goods: (1)If section 48A above applies, the buyer may require the seller— (a)to repair the goods, or (b)to replace the goods. (2)If the buyer requires the seller to repair or replace the goods, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Services on O2

I have to say am fedup with websites that tell you everything but what you need really simply. Can someone with a physics degree, or some rocket scientist tell me this - how do you email customer services ? Does anyone else have trouble finding this ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad costumer servicies

Hi Guys! i am currently trying to conntact O2 costumer servicies and I am on hold more than half a hour. Worst service ever provided.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G. Coverage in my area

O2 are on about 4g coming but I can't get 3 g in my area all other networks have 3 g in my area but not 02 , so when are we going to get it .

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Provider or outsider

What's the difference between me buying a phone from o2, or buying a phone on an o2 contract from somewhere like phones4u?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network poor in SW4 Clapham

Please O2 do us a favour and firstly admit there's a network coverage issue in SW4 London and then fix it.The coverage has gone from gradually poor (increasingly no 3G) in the past to now close to zero coverage in many parts of Clapham (SW4).Your cus...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3700 Customer Service Jobs Going??

Not good news for staff or customers if this is true!Has to be said I'm pretty disgusted with O2 and really feel sorry for staff. http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/25309/O2_to_transfer_up_to_3700_call_centre_jobs_to_Capita.aspx

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tugo data calls using 3G abroad

I am in the Netherlands and have a mobile hotspot device which works brilliantly with surfing.But, when using Tugo I cannot make calls on 3G without the recipient hearing my voice as a robot even though I can hear them. The call is perfect on WIFI. W...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos